(1) What is tornado?
(2) What are the destructions caused by the cyclone?
(3) How a thunder storm becomes a cyclone?
(4) The warm air is lighter than the cold air. Explain it with an example.
(5) What are the precautions should be taken at the time of lightening in thunder storm?
(6) If you stuck in thunderstorm while driving a car. What safety measure you would take?
(7) Fill I the blanks;
(i) An ……. is used to measure the speed of wind.
(ii) …….. is the other name of cyclone.
(iii) The….. of India is vulnerable to cyclones.
Choose the correct answer.
(8) Tornadoes may form within
(9) Eye of a cyclone is
(i) center of it
(ii) middle of it
(iii) bottom of it
(10) You are taking part in a race completion. Which situation will help you?
(i) Air from the opposite direction.
(ii) Air in the same direction.