(1) Name the components of the circulatory system.
(2) What is the role of white blood cells in blood?
(3) What is the use of arteries?
(4) Define heart beat. What is heart beat of a healthy person?
(5) Do hydra and sponge have circulatory system? Explain your answer.
(6) What is xylem and phloem?
(7) How our excretion system works?
(8) Fill in the blanks:
(i)The English physician ……………. discovered the circulation of blood.
(ii) The colourless fluid in the blood is known as………
(iii) ……… and .………. are known as blood vessels.
(9) Identify the figure and label it.
(10) Match the items in column I with column II:
Column I Column II
(i)Blood filter blood
(ii) Artery pores on leaves
(iv) Xylem carry oxygenated blood
(v)Kidney transport water and nutrients