(1) Identify plant tissues and animal tissues among the given examples-
Meristematic tissue, epithelial tissue, simple permanent tissue, muscular tissue
(2) What is differentiation in permanent tissues?
(3) Differentiate between xylem and phloem.
(4) What is cuboidal epithelial tissue?
(5) What are nerve impulse and its importance for our body?
(6)Differentiate between ligament and tendon?
(7) Write similarities and dissimilarities of involuntary and voluntary muscles.
(8) What is function of cuboidal epithelial tissue?
(9)Draw one type of epithelial tissue?
(10) Identify the type of tissue in examples given below:
Hair like projection in respiratory tract, tissues present in limbs, tissue in ureters, spinal cord tissues