(1) Express 169 as the sum of 13 odd numbers.
(2) How many numbers lie between squares of the 24 and 25.
(3) Find the square of the 77 number.
(4) Write a Pythagorean triplet whose one number is 8.
(5) Find the square root of 289 by the method of repeated subtraction.
(6) Find the square roots of the 324 by the Prime Factorisation Method.
(7) Find the smallest whole number by which number 600 should be multiplied so as to get a perfect square number. Also find the square root of the square number so obtained.
(8) Find the square root of the number 3136 by the Division Method.
(9) Find the square root of the 2.89.
(10) Find the least number which must be added to 6172 to get a perfect square. Also find the square root of the perfect square so obtained.