Worksheet for chapter: Weather, Climate and Adaptations of Animals to Climate is presented. The worksheets are provided for practice and self evaluation of students of class 7. Solutions are provided at the end of the page.
(1) Give the characteristics of polar region.
(2) Give the name of two animals that live in hot and wet climate.
(3) Why do penguins huddled together?
(4) Why adaptation of animals according to the climate is necessary?
(5) If temperature is high for most of the part of the year in a forest and it receives frequent rainfall. Then, which type of animals can be find there?
(6) How a polar bear can swim for long under water?
(7) Fill in the blanks:
(i)…….. thermometer is used to measure the daily temperature.
(ii) Rainfall is measured by an instrument called the.…
(iii) All the changes in the weather are driven by the ….
Choose the correct answer.
(8) The other name of lion- tailed macaque is
(i) beard ape.
(9) Migratory birds can be seen at
(i) Sultanpur and Bharatpur.
(ii) Sultanpur and Bombay
(iii) Bombay and Chennai
(10) Who has sticky pads on its feet?
(i) Red eyed frog
(ii) Red eyed monkey
(iii) Red eyed ox