Worksheet for chapter: Physical and Chemical Changes is presented below. The worksheets are provided for practice and self evaluation of students of class 7. Solutions are provided at the end of the page.
(1) What is rusting? Give an example of it?
(2) Define chemical change with examples.
(3) Identify physical change and chemical change involved in the following processes:
(i) Burning of wood
(ii) Cutting vegetables
(iii) Rust on nail
(iv) Making crystal of salt
(4) Why dissolving of salt in water is a physical change?
(5) Cooking omelets is a chemical change. Give reason.
(6) Fill in the blanks:
(i) ……is an example of physical change.
(ii)The process of depositing a layer of zinc on iron is called…..
(iii) The colour of copper sulphate solution is….
(7) Write ‘T’ if statement is true and write ‘F’ if statement is false.
(i) Blowing balloon is a chemical change.
(ii) Photosynthesis is a chemical change.
(iii) Steel does not rust.
(8) Why iron chair in garden acquire a brown colour substance after some time?
Choose the correct answer:
(9) Inflating of bicycle tube is a
(i) chemical change.
(ii) physical change.
(10) Making chocolate shake is a
(i) physical change.
(ii) chemical change.