Worksheet for chapter: Motion is presented below. The worksheets are provided for practice and self evaluation of students of class 9. Solutions are provided at the end of the page.
(1) Write the differences between uniform and non-uniform motion.
(2) A car starts from the rest. It attains velocity of 10 m/s. It moves 10 s. Calculate its acceleration?
(3)A boy covers 30 m in 2 s and come back to his starting position. Calculate distance covered and displacement by him.
(4) An object moves from the rest with the acceleration of 10 m/s2. Calculate distance covered by it in 40 s.
(5) The breaks applied to a car produces acceleration of 5 m/s2 in opposite direction to the motion. The car takes 2 seconds to stop after the application of breaks. Calculate the distance it travels during this time.
(6) Calculate the distance covered by a car in velocity – time graph below-
(7) What is the uniform circular motion? Give few examples of it?
(8) An object is moving with velocity of 100 m/s with the acceleration of 6 m/s2. It covers 50 m. What is the initial velocity?
(9) Describe velocity – time graph given below –
(10) An object starts from rest and attain velocity of 30 m/s in 30 second with acceleration of 1 m/s2. Then it moves 50 m in 2 second. Calculate total distance travelled by the object.