Worksheet for chapter: Light is presented below. The worksheets are provided for practice and self evaluation of students of class 8. Solutions are provided at the end of the page.
(1) What is blind spot? How will you demonstrate it?
(2) What is cataract? How will we correct it?
(3) Who are called visually challenged persons. How can they read and write?
(4) What are the optical aids?
(5) Identify incident ray, reflected ray, normal, point of incidence, angle of incidence, angle of reflection and labelled them in figure below.
(6) Fill in the blanks:-
(i) The most popular resource for visually challenged persons is ____.
(ii) The impression of an image persists in retina for about _____ of a second.
(iii) _____ can look all around.
(iv) ____ is responsible for the colour of our eyes.
(7) What is dispersion?
(8) Ram performed a test to check law of reflections. He shows his results to his teacher. The teacher marked it wrong. The figure of his test is giving below. Why the teacher marked wrong his result.
(9) In the changing room we can see our multiple images. How it could happen?
(10) Choose the correct one from the given answers.
Day birds have
(i) more cones and fewer rods.
(ii) more cones and more rods
(iii) less cones and more rods