Worksheet for chapter: Light is presented below. The worksheets are provided for practice and self evaluation of students of class 7. Solutions are provided at the end of the page.
(1) How will you identify convex lens and concave lens?
(2) Give two uses of concave mirror.
(3) Give characteristics of image of an object formed by a convex mirror.
(4) Give two differences of image formed by concave and convex mirror.
(5) Which lens/mirror is used in giving things-
(i) Magnifying lens
(iii) Side view mirror
(6) What do you understand by erect? Which mirrors/lenses give erect image?
(7) Fill in the blanks:
(i)A plane mirror give always …….. Image.
(ii) ………. image can be formed on screen.
(iii)A rainbow has ……… colours.
(8) Name the colours of white light.
(9) Can water act as a mirror? Give an example in favour of your answer.
(10) Does light travel along straight line? Give proof in support of your answer.