Worksheet for chapter: Electric Current and its Effects is presented below. The worksheets are provided for practice and self evaluation of students of class 7. Solutions are provided at the end of the page.
(1) Show two cells connected to form a battery.
(2) What is open position of the electric circuit?
(3) Show the symbols of battery, bulb and wire.
(4) Name 4 electric appliances where the heating effect of electric current is used.
(5) What is element? Where we use it?
(6) Define electromagnet.
(7) Fill in the blanks-
(i)The amount of heat produced in a wire depends on its ………., ………. and …… thickness.
(ii) …………. was the first person who noticed the deflection of compass needle when the current was passed through the wire.
(iii)……….. are inserted in all electric circuit in all buildings.
(8) Which type of wire is used in the electric fuse?
(9) Where is to place switch in the circuit?
(10) What is filament?