Worksheet for chapter: Diversity in Living Organisms is presented below. The worksheets are provided for practice and self evaluation of students of class 9. Solutions are provided at the end of the page.
(1) What is the classification given by Aristotle?
(2) Write characteristics of fungi?
(3) Write differences of thyllophyta and bryophyta.
(4) What are the differences between Platyhelminthes and nematode.
(5) Write name of classification of vertebrata?
(6) Write differences between pisces and amphibians.
(7) Write ‘True’ against given sentence, if sentence is right. Write ‘False’ against given sentence, if sentence is wrong.
(i) Mammals are warm – blooded animal.
(ii) Prokaryotes are multicellular.
(iii) Gymnosperms have covered seeds.
(iv) Bryophyta is called as the amphibian of the plant kingdom.
(8) Why bryophyta is called amphibians of plantae.
(9) Write name of kingdom and groups of given organisms.
(i) Electric ray
(vi) Earth worm
(10) Write differences between monocot and dicot.