Worksheet for chapter: Atoms and Molecules is presented below. The worksheets are provided for practice and self evaluation of students of class 9. Solutions are provided at the end of the page.
(1) What are the laws of chemical combination? State.
(2) Write difference between atomic mass and molecular mass.
(3)What is the atomicity? Give an example.
(4)What is ion?
(5)Write the chemical formula of H2O and H2S.
(6) What is molecular mass? Calculate the molecular mass of H2O2.
(7)What is mole?
(8) Convert 12 g of nitrogen in to mole.
(9)What is the mass of 0.5 moles of oxygen atoms?
(10) Calculate mass of the 6.022 ×1023 number of N2 molecules (mass from number).