(1) What are differences between inhalation and exhalation?
(2) Define breathing rate.
(3) When you feel drowsy your breathing rate slows down. Why?
(4) Why do we feel comfortable after taking hot bath or massage in cramps?
(5) What is the use of the gills for a fish?
(6) Name the body parts which is used in breathing.
(7) Fill in the blanks:
(i) Increased physical activity enhances the rate of ….
(ii) …….. are a network of air tubes in insects for gas exchange.
(iii) The ……. is a process in which living organism inhale oxygen and exhale carbon dioxide.
Choose correct answer.
(8) Frog breathes from
(9) Which animal has similar breathing process like humans?
(10) The chest cavity is the chamber of the body which is surrounded by the
(i) rib cage