(1) Define reproduction? Name the male and female reproductive parts of the human.
(2) What is test tube baby? Explain how they born.
(3)Why aquatic animals lay hundreds of egg and release millions of sperm?
(4)Write down differences between viviparous animals and oviparous animals.
(5)What is asexual reproduction? Explain its type also.
(6) Match the items of group A to the items of group B.
Group A Group B
(i) Cloning Fish
(ii) IVF Ovary
(iii) Zygote Dolly
(iv) Female reproductive part Test tube baby
(7) Write a short note on the cloning of a sheep “Dolly”.
(8) Give two differences between embryo and foetus.
(9) What is sperm and what purpose does the tail in a sperm serve?
(10) How a chick develops from an egg laid by mother hen?