1) What is rusting? Give an example of it?
2) Define chemical change with examples.
3)Identify physical change and chemical change involved in the following processes:
(i) Burning of wood
(iii)Rust on nail
(iv) Making crystal of salt
Solution 3 :-
4) Why dissolving of salt in water is a physical change?
5)Cooking omelets is a chemical change. Give reason.
Solution 5 :-
6)Fill in the blanks:
(i) ……is an example of physical change.
(ii)The process of depositing a layer of zinc on iron is called…..
(iii) The colour of copper sulphate solution is….
Solution 6 :-
7) Write ‘T’ if statement is true and write ‘F’ if statement is false.
(i) Blowing balloon is a chemical change.
(ii) Photosynthesis is a chemical change.
(iii) Steel does not rust.
Solution 7 :-
8) Why iron chair in garden acquire a brown colour substance after some time?
Solution 8 :-
Choose the correct answer:
9) Inflating of bicycle tube is a
Solution 9 :-
10) Making chocolate shake is a
(i) physical change.
(ii) chemical change.
Solution 10 :-