(1) If area of the trapezium field is 200 m2 and the distance between parallel lines is 10 m. Find the total of the parallel lines.
(2) The area of a rhombus is 100 m2 and one of its diagonal is 10 m. Find the other diagonal.
(3) The measures of a cuboidal box are 40 cm 20 cm 50 cm. The box is to be covered with paper. How much paper is needed to cover the whole box?
(4) A shopkeeper has a rack of size 1 m 4 m 5 m. How many boxes of volume 0.5 m3 can be stored in that rack?
(5) A rectangular sheet of width 10 cm is rolled along its length. A cylinder of radius 14 cm formed. Find the volume of the cylinder.
(6) Fill in the blanks.
(i) Volume of the cube = l l ___
(ii) Surface area of the cuboid = 2(__ + bh + hl)
(7) Find which given figure has greater surface area.
(8) A company packed its product in a cube shaped box. They want to stick their label on the front of eh box. What will be size of the label?
(9) A reservoir of size 20 m 30 m 50 m is planned in a village to meet their water requirement. How much water they can store in it?
(10)Surface area of a cube of 2 cm side is
(i) 20 cm2
(ii) 24 m2
(iii) 25 cm2
(iv) 24 cm2