Worksheet for chapter: The Triangles and Its Properties is presented below. The worksheets are provided for practice and self evaluation of students of class 7. Solutions are provided at the end of the page.
(1)Find the exterior angle x in the given figure.
(2) Find the value of x in given diagram.
(3)Find the value of x in given diagram.
(4) A gardener is trying to make a triangle of patch in garden with sides 2m, 4m and 6m. Is it possible for him to make a triangle with given dimensions?
(5) Find the hypotenuse of given triangle ABC.
Choose the correct answer from the given options.
(6)Can a triangle be make with dimensions 6 cm, 7cm and 2 cm?
(7) A line which connects a vertex of a triangle to the mid- point of the opposite side is called a ….
(8) Identify the triangle and give reasons.
(9)Gita is trying to draw a triangle whose angles are 700, 1200 and 500.Which type of triangle will be make?
(10) Fill in the blanks:
(i) A ______a simple closed curve made of three line segments. It has three vertices, three sides and three angles.
(ii) The _____is the angle between any side of a shape, and a line extended from the next side.