Worksheet for chapter: Introduction to Graphs is presented below. The worksheets are provided for practice and self evaluation of students of class 8. Solutions are provided at the end of the page.
(1) Draw the graph with given data.
|Time||Week 1||Week 2||Week 3||Week 4|
|Performance in math (%)||65||70||75||85|
(2) Show the coordinates (0,7) and (7,0) on graph.
(3)Find the coordinates of given points with the help of graph.
(4) Draw the graph for the following values.
|Number of copies||2||4||6||8|
(i) What is the cost of 5 copies?
(ii) Is it a linear graph?
(5) Find the answers of questions from the given graph.
(i) distance covered in 3.5 hour.
(ii) Is graph pass from the origin?
(6) In coordinate(4, 5), 4 is a
(i) x – coordinate
(ii) y – coordinate
(7) The graph which displays data that changes continuously over period of time and points represented particular data is joined by a straight line is
(i) bar graph
(ii) line graph
(8)Draw speed – time line graph by given data.
Use graph to find speed in 2.5 hours?
(9) Point A is placed on graph. Find, if coordinates of the point A is (3, 4).
Support your answer with reason.
(10) Fill in the blanks:-
(i) A ____ graph is used to compare parts of a whole.
(ii) ____ and ____ coordinates are necessary to fix a point on the graph.
(iii) A _____ is a bar graph that shows data in intervals