Worksheet solutions for chapter: Understanding Quadrilaterals for class 8 are provided below.
(1) Find the angle measure x in the given figure:
(2) Find x in the following figure:
(3) Is it possible to have a regular polygon with measure of each exterior angle as 340.
(4) Consider the given parallelogram. Find the values of the unknowns x, y, z.
(5) Can a quadrilateral ABCD be a parallelogram if
AO = OC = BO = OD = 6cm
(6) Explain why a rhombus is a convex quadrilateral?
(7) Is a square a kite? Why?
(8) State whether True or False.
(i) A square is a regular polygon.
(ii) Trapezium is a concave polygon.
(iii) All rectangles are squares.
(i) A square is a regular polygon. True
(ii) Trapezium is a concave polygon. False
(iii) All rectangles are squares. False
Choose the correct answer
(9) Sum of measures of all exterior angles of a polygon
(10) Identify the quadrilateral that has equal diagonals.