Worksheet for chapter: Understanding Quadrilaterals is presented below. The worksheets are provided for practice and self evaluation of students of class 8. Solutions are provided at the end of the page.
(1) Find the angle measure x in the given figure:
(2) Find x in the following figure:
(3) Is it possible to have a regular polygon with measure of each exterior angle as 340.
(4) Consider the given parallelogram. Find the values of the unknowns x, y, z.
(5) Can a quadrilateral ABCD be a parallelogram if
AO = OC = BO = OD = 6cm
(6) Explain why a rhombus is a convex quadrilateral?
(7) Is a square a kite? Why?
(8) State whether True or False.
(i) A square is a regular polygon.
(ii) Trapezium is a concave polygon.
(iii) All rectangles are squares.
Choose the correct answer
(9) Sum of measures of all exterior angle sof a polygon
(10) Identify the quadrilateral that has equal diagonals.