Worksheet for chapter: Linear Equations in One Variable is presented below. The worksheets are provided for practice and self evaluation of students of class 8. Solutions are provided at the end of the page.
(2) The sum of three consecutive multiples of 5 is 60. Find these multiples.
(3) Renu has a total of Rs 310 as currency notes in denominations of Rs 50,Rs 20 and Rs 10. The ratio of the Rs 20 note and Rs 10 note is 2:1.If she has a total of 20 notes, how many notes of each denomination she has?
(5) A number is 4 times of another number. If 2 is subtracted from the both numbers. Then, one of the new numbers becomes twice the other number. What are the numbers?
(6) The digits of a two digit number is differ by 4. If the digits are interchanged and the resulting number is added to the original number, we get 88.What can be the original number?
(8) 0.45(t-2) + 0.05(.75 + t) = 0
(9) 4y + 5(6y – 3) + 5(y – 1) = -5