Worksheet for chapter: Constructions is presented below. The worksheets are provided for practice and self evaluation of students of class 9. Solutions are provided at the end of the page.
(1) Draw an angle of 600 at initial point A of ray AB. Then, bisect angle CAB = 600.
(2) Draw an angle of 11.250 at initial point A of AB.
(3) Construct an isosceles triangle, given one side. Justify.
(4) Construct a triangle ABC, if ∠A = 1200, base AB = 4 cm and AC + BC = 8 cm.
(5) Construct a triangle ABC if AB = 3 cm, ∠B = 300 and BC – AC = 2 cm.
(6) Draw a triangle XYZ, if ∠Y = 300, ∠X = 600 and perimeter XY + YZ + ZX = 15 cm.
(7) Say Write “T” if statement is true and “F” if statement is false.
(i) A triangle can construct if we know the perimeter of triangle and two angles of base.
(ii) A triangle can construct if we know a base angle and the difference of the other two sides.
(8) A gardener wants to put red rose pots on half of the line and yellow rose pots on other side of the line. How can he do it without use of scale?
(9) Fill in the blanks:
(i) To construct a triangle, given its perimeter, base should be equal to …...
(ii) Perpendicular bisector of line segment intersects it in ….. two parts.