Worksheet for chapter: Circles is presented below. The worksheets are provided for practice and self evaluation of students of class 9.
(2) If the angle subtended by the two chords at the centre are equal. Prove that triangles made by the chords are congruent.
(3) Rina is participating in a rangoli competition. A condition is given to participants that every participant has to draw a circle only with three points. Can Rina draw a circle with given condition?
(4) Find the angles A and B in the given figure.
(5) In given figure below, ABCE is a cyclic quadrilateral. Find the angle D? Prove that ADBE is a cyclic quadrilateral.
(6) Prove that a cyclic parallelogram is a square.
(7) Prove that ABCD is a cyclic quadrilateral (Figure below).
(9) According to given figure, find the maximum common points and choose correct statement.
(i) Two points (B, C)
(ii) Three points, (B, C, D)
(iii) Two points (A, D)
(10) Write “T” against true statement and write “F” against false statement.
(i) Angles in the same segment of a circle are not equal.
(ii) The perpendicular from the centre of a circle to a chord bisects the chord.
(iii) A circle is the collection of all points in a plane, which are equidistant from a fixed point in the plane.
(iv) Congruent arcs of a circle subtend non equal angles at the centre.