(1) Draw the graph with given data.
|Time||Week 1||Week 2||Week 3||Week 4|
|Performance in math (%)||65||70||75||85|
(2) Show the coordinates (0,7) and (7,0) on graph.
(3)Find the coordinates of given points with the help of graph.
(4) Draw the graph for the following values.
|Number of copies||2||4||6||8|
(i) What is the cost of 5 copies?
(ii) Is it a linear graph?
(5) Find the answers of questions from the given graph.
(i) distance covered in 3.5 hour.
(ii) Is graph pass from the origin?
(6) In coordinate(4, 5), 4 is a
(i) x – coordinate
(ii) y – coordinate
(7) The graph which displays data that changes continuously over period of time and points represented particular data is joined by a straight line is
(i) bar graph
(ii) line graph
(8)Draw speed – time line graph by given data.
Use graph to find speed in 2.5 hours?
(9) Point A is placed on graph. Find, if coordinates of the point A is (3, 4).
Support your answer with reason.
(10) Fill in the blanks:-
(i) A ____ graph is used to compare parts of a whole.
(ii) ____ and ____ coordinates are necessary to fix a point on the graph.
(iii) A _____ is a bar graph that shows data in intervals.