(1) If mass of an object is 60 kg on the earth. What will be it weight on the earth and on the moon.
(2) Find the pressure exerted by 10 boxes of 20 kg of mass each. The length of the box is 2 m and breadth of 1 m.
(3) Why knives are sharp at the edges?
(4) What is Archimedes principle and write importance of the principle.
(5) Find the gravitational force of two objects of mass 10 kg and 20 kg at the distance of 5 m.
(6) Write “T” if statement is true and write “F” if statement is false.
(i) The accepted value of G is 6.673 10-11 Nm2kg-2.
(ii) The value of g at poles smaller at the poles than at the equator.
(iii) The weight of the object remains same everywhere.
(iv) The upward force exerted by the water or fluid on the object is known as upthrust or buoyant force.
(7) Gravitational force between two objects is 40 N. If mass of the one object doubles then what will be the gravitational force?
(8) The volume of a block is 400 m3. Will the packet float or sink in water if the density of water is 1 kg m-3? What will be the mass of the water displaced by this packet?(Mass of the box = 400 kg)
(9) A stone is fall down from the tower and reached at the floor in 4 second. Find the height of the tower.
(10) There are three jar with water. In one jar the object sinks and in another jar second object floats on the water. Which object has higher density than the water?