(1) What is canopy?
(2) What is crown?
(3) Name some trees which are found in forests.
(4) Give some reasons for not regenerating the forests.
(5) Which of the following is not part of the forests?
(6) Fill in the blanks:
(i)…….. is a dark colour substance which provide nutrients to soil.
(ii)The ……….is called lungs .
(iii)……. of trees normally bind the soil together.
(7) Write True or False:
(i)Understorys are top most layer of tree in the forests.
(ii)Rain water do not directly hit the forest floor.
(iii)Forests prevent soil erosion.
(8) Which of the following is released by trees in the process of photosynthesis:
(ii) carbon dioxide
(9) Give two uses of forests for humans.
(10) Why animals make different sounds in the forests?