Worksheet for chapter: Wind is presented below. The worksheets are provided for practice and self evaluation of students of class 9. Solutions are provided at the end of the page.
(1) Who is very clever to poking fun at weaklings?
(2) Who scatter the papers?
(3) What will the wind god do?
(4) Why we should strengthen our body?
(5) Which thing is compare with chaff in the process of winnowing?
(6)Answer the questions reading a part of the book.
You tore the pages of the books.
You brought rain again.
You’re very clever at poking fun at weaklings.
(a) What wind does with books?
(b) Who brought rain again?
(c) To whom the wind is poking fun?
(7) What are the suggestions given by the poet for weak people?
(8) Describe process of winnowing according to the poet?
(9) Who is the composer of poem wind?
(10) In which language poem “Wind “is written originally?