(1) What is spontaneous combustion?
(2) Why blanket wrapped around a person who got fire?
(3) Is heat from the Sun an example of combustion?
(4) Cooking oil never catches fire when a frying pan is kept for long on a burning stove?
(5) A person is throwing water on fire caught by oil. But he is not getting success to extinguish fire. Why?
(6) What is acid rain and why it is not useful?
(7) In an experiment 15000 kj/kg calorific value produced by 2 kg fuel. What is the amount of heat produced?
(8) What is inflammable substance?
(9) Fill in the blanks
(i) _____ and _____ are the best fire extinguishers.
(ii) Kerosene has _____Igneous temperature than wood.
(iii) Partially combustion takes place in _____ zone of flame.
(10) What is a flame? Name all three zone of the flame.